Understanding more about Sleep Apnea
How to make a positive difference in your health
- Spend time with positive people
- Take responsibility for your behaviour
- Be accountable to a family member or friend to encourage change
- Contribute to a community that are inspiring and optomistic
- Read positive, motivating and educating material
- Recognise and replace negative thoughts
- Establish and work toward your health goal
- Consider the consequences of negative health patterns
- Journal your thoughts and health journey
- Practice self care
Who to go to to get more support and information
The Sleep Health Foundation (SHF) is a non-profit organisation and Australian public advocate for sleep health.
The mission SHF is to improve people’s lives through better sleep.
SHF have prepared a number of evidence-based fact sheets about sleep related topics contributed by expert volunteers.
Further information can be found at: