The Warranty period for the following applies:
- DS-6 Dream Sleep Auto CPAP – 3 years from the date of purchase
- DS-6 Humidifier Element – 2 years from the date of purchase
CPAP Mask & Accessories
All of the below are 90 days from the date of purchase:
- DS-6 Water Humidifier Tank
- Universal CPAP hose
- F19 Sleep Well Full Face Mask & headgear
- N19 Sleep Well Nasal Mask & headgear
- P19 Nasal Pillows & headgear
This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser in Australia, during the warranty period only.
- To claim a warranty please, complete the Product Return Form detailing the fault. Upon receiving the written correspondence detailing the fault we will issue instructions as to the next steps. For any faults with the CPAP equipment, they will have to be sent to the Sӧrgen Medical workshop for repair at the owners expense.
- Sӧrgen Medical
- PO Box 190 DC, Ferny Hills, QLD 4055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that the machine requires repair at any time while this warranty is in effect, Sӧrgen Medical will repair the defect and return it to you without charge for parts or service. The manufacturer’s warranty does not provide for reimbursement or payment of incidental or consequential damages. This Warranty is in addition to and does not in any way affect your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty will be deemed invalid if the machine is:
(a) Physically damaged or not maintained as reasonable and necessary, or not used in accordance with the manufacturers operating instructions,
(b) Modified, altered or damaged by use of any accessory not sold by Sӧrgen Medical,
(c) Improperly installed or used with an incorrect power source,
(d) Repaired by someone other than Sӧrgen Medical for a defect or malfunction covered by this warranty,
(e) Used in conjunction with any equipment or as part of a system not supplied by Sӧrgen Medical,
(f) Used in a manner or purpose for which the machine was not intended,
(g) Tampered with or by opening or disassembling the machine,
(h) Considered to be normal wear and tear,
(i) Damage to machines due to events out of our control including force majeure once the machines are delivered to you.
Unless required by law, Sӧrgen Medical’s maximum liability extends to the repair or replacement of the defective machine, or at our sole discretion, a full refund up to the maximum purchase price.
You are responsible for maintaining all documentation required to produce a warranty claim for all purchases. To make a warranty claim during the warranty period, you must provide proof of purchase by providing the original receipt.